Morgan Stanley Budapest would like to invite you to the
2012 TECHNOLOGY OPEN EVENING
Millennium III, 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
6PM, Wednesday 9th May, 2012
What is the Tech Open Evening about?
The event is designed for experienced IT professionals who are simply interested in understanding how a market leading global organization in the financial sector operates. The event will consist of:
Presentation of Morgan Stanley in Budapest
- Morgan Stanley as a global organization
- Technology’s crucial role within the Firm
- Employees’ experiences
Live Technology demonstrations and discussions on
- Cutting-edge financial technology systems (i.e., GPU, FPGA, Scala)
- Applications in action and end user applications
- Various in-house applications written in Java, Scala, C++,.NET 4, Python, Perl, Web Technologies, etc.
- Scalable high throughput server side middleware for grid and cloud computing
- Windows and Linux Server Virtualization
- Other exciting technologies
Interactive Panel discussions with Technology employees at Morgan Stanley Budapest
- Innovative solutions and technical challenges
- QA session
HR Session, HR Clinic – English level & CV advice
- Insight into the recruitment process and the everyday life of Morgan Stanley
- Test your English
- Get practical advice on your CV
“Women in IT” – Panel discussion
- Hear from senior female role models who will share insights about their business and discuss tips and tools that were impactful in moving forward in their career
- Representatives from Morgan Stanley’s different divisions will share with you key turning points in their careers, what they wish they would have done differently and what it is really like to work at Morgan Stanley
Please pre-register using the Registration link.
You are welcome to bring a guest who may also be interested in a Technology career at Morgan Stanley. Please ask them to register as well.
There is no charge to attend the event. Food and drinks will be served throughout the evening.
For further information about Morgan Stanley, please visit: http://www.morganstanley.hu
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!