Hey, I still have a blog! Nearly forgotten 🙂
And what I'll use it for? You figured out, loosy advertising…
||Wednesday September 21, 2011, 06:00PM CEST
||Wednesday September 21, 2011, 09:00PM CEST
||Lechner Ödön fasor 8.
Budapest, BUDAPEST 1095 HU
||Java Morgan Stanley .NET4 Virtualization C# C++ career Perl Scrum Spring OO Hibernate JUnit SQL functional programming
||The event is designed for experienced IT professionals seeking new challenges or are just simply interested in understanding how a market leading global organization of the financial sector operates.
What is the Tech Expo about?
The event is designed for experienced IT professionals seeking new challenges or are just simply interested in understanding how a market leading global organization of the financial sector operates. The event will consist of:
Presentation of Morgan Stanley and Career Opportunities in Budapest
- Morgan Stanley as a global organization
- Technology’s crucial role within the firm
- Employees’ experience
Live Technology demonstrations and discussions on
- Cutting edge financial technology systems
- Applications in action and end user applications
- Various in-house applications written in Java, C++, C# .NET, Perl etc.
- NextGen Market data processing of 100,000 messages per second with less than 1 millisecond end-2-end latency
- Windows Virtualization
Interactive Panel discussions with IT employees at Morgan Stanley Budapest
- Innovative solutions and Technical challenges
- QA session
- English level & CV advice
- Test your English
- Get practical advice on your CV
During the whole evening, you will have the chance to meet Recruiting and IT managers in order to discuss specific roles and long term career opportunities.