This year, 300 blog post in, 400.000 views in, what have this blog ever done for me?
Writing posts around various topics helped me to make sure my thoughts are ordered in several ways. Writing the posts, I found many possible benefits of writing these posts:
- Writing posts can provide a structure and format for expressing one’s ideas, feelings, and opinions. Writing posts can help organize one’s thoughts into coherent sentences and paragraphs, and follow the conventions of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Writing posts can also help one to choose the appropriate tone, style, and audience for their message.
- Writing posts can offer a creative outlet and a sense of accomplishment if you have too many ideas floating around in your head. Writing posts can allow one to explore their interests, passions, and imagination, and to share them with others. Writing posts can also help one to develop their skills and confidence as a writer, and to receive feedback and support from others.
- Writing posts can foster social interaction and emotional support – I got to be connected with many people I didn’t know before through them. Writing posts can help one to connect with others who share similar experiences, challenges, and goals. Writing posts can also help one to express their emotions, cope with stress, and seek advice from others.
Writing posts can be a rewarding and beneficial activity – however, writing posts can also pose some difficulties and challenges for some people. Therefore, it is important to find the best ways to write posts that suit one’s needs and preferences. Some tips for writing posts are:
- Use online tools and resources that can help with writing, such as spell checkers, grammar checkers, dictionaries, thesauruses, etc. Yes, I did use them – I am not a native English speaker.
- Use templates or outlines that can help with organizing one’s thoughts and ideas – I am using a few bespoke templates for my posts, that helps me drive my thoughts.
- Use visual aids or graphic organizers that can help with planning and brainstorming – I always try to add a picture, a meme, something that brings attention and make it more memorable.
- Use prompts or questions that can help with generating content and stimulating creativity – many cases I provoke questions, bring topics that will spark a discussion, etc.
- Use examples or models that can help with learning from others and improving one’s writing.
- Use feedback or comments that can help with revising and editing one’s writing – many cases I edit posts based on feedback, wordsmith here and there, pick topics from a different angle.
- Use breaks or rewards that can help with maintaining focus and motivation – I am trying to add links to things like Big Boost Monday, OSFF and more.